Scheduling Specialist for Staffing Company
Professional office looking for someone to join their team - Apartment industry experience preferred!
*Come work for a company that is changing lives and cares about their employees*
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual with prior apartment leasing experience to join our Corporate office team! This position is a mix of customer service, property management, administrative support, and human resources.
NO WEEKENDS - THIS POSITION IS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· Prefer 1 year of apartment leasing manager or leasing director experience.
· Dedicated team player!
· Excellent customer service skills and phone presence.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
· Computer savvy- you will be required to learn and work daily on a custom scheduling program.
· Comfortable making outbound customer service calls.
Comfort level interviewing and onboarding new
Preference given to those with property management experience and consideration will be given to candidates with strong scheduling, administrative, and exceptional sales and customer service skills.
· Generous wages
· No weekends
· Hours- 9am-6pm
· Generous benefits
· Medical paid at 75% by employer
· Dental paid at 50% by employer
· 401(k) Plan
Please submit your resume with complete employment history to include dates and a brief description of why this job opportunity would be a good fit for you.
We are accepting applicants only from the Greater Seattle/Bellevue area at this time.
We are a smoke-free and drug-free EOE.