The Management Group, Inc. (TMG) was founded in 1985 by Carmen Villarma and is a family of five companies that encompass all aspects of property management: Single Family, Homeowner Associations, Multifamily, Commercial, Sales, and Maintenance Services. In total, as the largest property management company in Southwest Washington, TMG's portfolio is comprised of over 14,000 residential units throughout Washington and Oregon. We are proudly woman-owned and operated and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our values give us the inspiration to be our best selves every day. If they speak to you too, join our team!
TMG has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Portfolio Manager based out of our Vancouver office. This is a great opportunity to lead our multifamily division of all conventional properties by achieving financial goals and owner objectives through the daily oversite of the properties' appearance, maintenance, occupancy and staff.
What we are looking for:
- Experience: You have eight years of conventional multifamily property management experience with three of these years as a portfolio manager.
- Managing & Mentoring: You are someone that others want to work for.
- Customer Service: You approach all your responsibilities with a customer service attitude whether it is responding to staff needs or an owner's request.
- Professionalism: You always look and respond to any situation with a professional demeanor.
- Dependability: We can trust that you will perform your duties consistently and set the example for the team.
- Education: You have an Associate's Degree and preferably a certification (ARM or CPM).
- Skills: You are comfortable with Microsoft Office suite and understand building and managing property budgets.
- Providing supervision and support to onsite mangers and onsite staff.
- Building and maintaining owner relationships that lead to growth.
- Managing the successful onboarding of new properties.
- Providing reports on property financials, occupancy rates, and other KPIs.
- Continuous auditing of properties and team performance.
- Embracing and following company policies and initiatives.
- Monitoring compliance with applicable oversight regulations such as Fair Housing Laws.
- Performing monthly property inspections.
- Staying up to date on rental market conditions.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising programs for properties.
- Preparing and managing budgets for each property.
What we offer:
- $70,000.00-$80,000.00 DOE annual salary.
- A benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- $10,000 company-paid term life insurance policy.
- Voluntary additional benefits, including insurance through AFLAC, cafeteria plan and flexible spending, short-term disability and term life insurance.
- A company-issued cell phone or a cell reimbursement.
- Auto allowance.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Education reimbursement assistance.
- Exceptional training and career development, ensuring you have the necessary skills to take you exactly where you want to go.