Arrive North Bend provides a sense of community and luxury in the heart of North Bend, WA.Job DescriptionBe a part of a high-end apartment brand that is highly focused on luxury and location. Our Arrive portfolio continues to grow as we acquire communities in some of the nation’s most desirable metropolitan areas and city centers. We are currently seeking personalities with a commitment to quality and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to cultivating exceptional community environments and guided by our values.
· Communicate effectively with community members, guests, visitors, and staff
· Conduct all community maintenance work, service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance, and cleaning
· Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt, and professional manner
· Communicate concerns of the community with Community Manager
· Prepare maintenance reports and other job related documentation
· Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
· Serve as a role-model for maintenance staff by following all policies and procedures
· Present an appearance appropriate to the image of Trinity Property Consultants
· Provide after hour on call service addressing emergency work orders
· Additional tasks or duties assigned by Community ManagerPhone Number
Fax NumberEssential FunctionsThe Maintenance Technician must have the ability to install, service, replace, and repair the following items in a responsible and professional manner that meets company standards. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Vinyl and ceramic flooring covering
• Wall molding
• Counter tops and cabinets
• Window Screens and blinds
• Interior and exterior doors
• Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
• Light Fixtures
• Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
• Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
• Clean and inspect common area boilers and storage rooms as needed
• Rodent Control
• Snow Removal
• Stair treads
• Gutters down spouts and connecting hoses
• Minor drywall damage
• Sub flooring, wall studs, and floor joists
• Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
• Cleaning drains and sewer lines up to 4”QualificationsComputer Skills:
• Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
Learning and Development:
• Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs.
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Accurately perform basic mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
• Minimum one year maintenance technician experience required.
• HVAC Certification Required
• Pool Certification Preferred
Special RequirementsPhysical Demands:
• Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
• This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.