A national property management company is seeking an experience property management professional to take over the leadership of an affordable housing community. The candidate will need to have experience in one or more affordable housing programs such as HUD, Tax Credit Programs, Rural Development, or VASH. The should also be great with people.
The position offers competitive pay and a full benefits package.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Providing a safe, clean, and well maintained property for residents to enjoy
- Keeping units leased by making sure we always have a strong wait list of qualified applicant
- Paperwork -- This is affordable housing and there are a lot of government related forms to keep up to date
- Developing a great team by hiring, training, and developing everyone from Groundskeepers to Assistant Managers.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Strong attention to detail -- did we mention the paperwork
- Experience with one or more affordable housing program
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in multi-family housing
- Minimum of 1 year in a leadership role