Edison47 is looking for an experienced full time Leasing Consultant for a brand new community in Shoreline, WA. Hours will be typically Tuesday through Saturday. There is potential for advancement.
COMPANY OVERVIEW - Edison47, Inc. is a respected, team-oriented property management services group located in the South Puget Sound area. Our portfolio includes all types of residential projects, including: pre-construction, new construction lease ups, stabilized, renovated, garden style, urban mid-rise, mixed use with retail, and even senior housing. Where is your passion? We’ll help you get there.
POSITION SUMMARY - The Leasing Consultant would be responsible for leasing apartments in accordance with owner's objectives. Responsible for operating and maintaining electronic records, leasing apartments, drafting and executing contracts, negotiating pricing, handling money, providing a quality living environment, establishing a positive, performing online and off-site marketing tasks and having a productive working relationship with the residents and staff. Additional tasks or duties that may be assigned as required to facilitate the efficient management of the property.
QUALIFICATIONS - The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have previous Property Management Experience. Lease Up experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player, ability to multi-task, handle confrontational situations
- Experience with computers, internet and Microsoft office software. Yardi experience is a plus
- A valid driver's license with reliable transportation and is able to travel if required
- The ability to work weekends or holidays if required
- Must maintain a neat, professional appearance
- Punctuality and great attendance are a must
COMPENSATION - Competitive wage, depending on experience. $18+/hr plus a generous bonus package. Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance. The applicant must pass a pre-employment/post offer background check and drug test.
To apply for this position, please email a resume or a detailed history of employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or walk ins please.